2. The authors placed tracks graphics and content did not express permission for any publication or modification in any way (publications, publications, presentations, websites and other means included in the law on copyright protection) without written permission.
3. A Party with all its components is protected by law, particularly the Law of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. of 2000. No. 80 pos. 904 as amended. D.) Of the Act 16 April 1993 on combating unfair competition (Dz. U. of 1993 No. 47 pos. 211 as amended. d.
4. You have the right to use all content published on the website www.znajdz-numer.pl provided infringe copyright. No part of this website may not be used for commercial purposes without prior consent of the site administrator.
5. In case of wrongful use of data (regardless of whether activities related to the use of graphics and content were to be commercial or non-commercial), both the owner of the site and its authors will be performed graphics to take legal action to enforce their rights defined in the Act on the Protection of Intellectual Property.
6. The owner of the website and its authors are responsible for the moral and financial losses incurred as a result of the use of content on the page www.znajdz-numer.pl.
10. Webmaster www.znajdz-numer.pl does not collect any personal information about its customers or any third party.